My First Photo Assigment

Photo : Agus d Laksono

This is my first photography assitment for client. It made for photo illustrated for Mineral Water product. Used for brosur and poster. It was made 7 years ago.

At that time, when I have this assignment, I still new in this industry, I feel glad, happy, curious, but in other way i feel doubt, could I do this assignment? Technically I could do this, but i never have experience with client, this is my first photo product with client.

Luckily, they have an experience creative person, brief me very detail and patient . And I could done this photo from my simple studio set up at home, and supervised from email.

In that time, I still used Camera film. I have a friend, Journalist photographer, then I called him to  borrowed his digital Camera. He used Nikon D100. Cause that  is his daily camera, so  made i this photo at  late night till 4 am, than return his camera at early morning. 

At morning , I  send photo from email to supervised and glad they like it.

What ever it is, our first experience it’s always excited, nervous, and the end it’s very surprised, good, stupid, or even worse thing, but now it’s look funny and full of  memories.

Each photographer have their own special memories for their first assignment in photography, and it always nice to hear that.



Lighting diagram

HowTo
This photo is use a simple lighting, just need 1 light source. I used one lighting with standart reflector and blue gel filter. For background i used Tracing Paper (kalkir). Lens used your maximum focal lens you have.

Have a nice try...:)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Agus d Laksono - www.01photography.com

Komentar

Postingan Populer