Independent Day

This Day August 17th, it's  68th years  Independent Day for our Nation, Indonesia. So when i open my computer, i remembered that i have a file photo that represent for this moment.

I have a little friend, his name is Rafi, at that time he like drawing so much. One day i look his creations, he made a lot of drawing. For me it's special, just a kid that draw with simple think in his mind, without know a lot of technic, just follow his intuition, fun and playfull.

His playfull in drawing give me an idea to made his drawing to be a still life photo. His drawing is good for me, i only give a little bit seasoing and flavor to made it more crespy and spicy. Give a little bit dramatic light, several props crayon, and find a nice background.

Photo : Agus d Laksono | drawing : Rafi Alfajri

I call it colaboration, it's not my work, it's our work, It's an art create my little friend Rafi, and i just give a seasoning represent my taste.

Merdeka!
Good morning Indonesia, and Happy Anniversary for our Independent Day



- Agus d Laksono | www.01photography.com -

Komentar

Postingan Populer